The exchange4media leading event, with the subject – ‘Marketing Technologies for 2020 and Beyond’ – will be hung on Nov 26, 2019, at ITC Maratha, Mumbai.
The eventual fate of marketing is here and is set to alter the business. The exchange4media leading event MarTech Mumbai 2019 will unravel how marketers can prepare for this regularly developing industry as more current advancements like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Marketing Automation, Machine Learning (ML), and Programmatic come into the action.
MarTech Mumbai 2019 Conference and Expo will be held on Nov 26, 2019, at ITC Maratha, Mumbai. The sessions led at the event will guarantee marketing experts are furnished with the information about innovation that is changing the field.
The key purposes of the talk will be –
- Re-assessment your ROI technique
- The CMO-CTO dynamic
- The appropriate method to purchase marketing technology
- Demystifying customer data platforms
- How artificial intelligence will reform marketing in the coming five years.
- How mixed reality, virtual reality, and augmented reality are reforming marketing, and marketing technologies for 2020 and above.
The event will be graced by industry specialists like-
- Apoorv Durga, Analyst and Research Director Real Story Group
- Sandeep Prakash, General Manager, Vice President India Business, Quaero
- Harish Narayanan, CMO, Myntra Jabong
- Hitesh Malhotra, CMO, Nykaa.com
- Yaquta Mandviwala, Partner, Bain and Company
- Parveez Nasyam, Managing Director, Xenium Digital
- Ninad Chhaya, Co-Founder and COO, GoPhygital
- Akash Gehahi, COO and Co-originator, Instamojo, and Taranjeet Singh, CRO, Business Chief, ZEE5 India.
- Sumanta Ray, Group CMO, Narayana Health Hospitals and Healthcare.
These speakers will draw in the crowd with the intuitive content in the MarTech space.
- The meeting will help the marketing clique centre around-
- Exchange of views content
- Video and Content Marketing
- DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- MRM (Marketing Resources Management)
- Marketing Automation
- The campaign, CMS & Web Experience Management.
The meeting will surely assist marketers with the basics of the Internet of Things (IoT). It is clear an event you can’t bear to miss in case you need to pick up experiences on the most recent digital patterns, assemble traffic on your site and make awareness for your relevant brands.