In digital-age, the functionality of social-media platforms getting advanced day-by-day. The algorithms behind this scenario are further limiting the organic reach, and influencer marketing became more valuable, viable, with a more comprehensive digital outreach to aligning with brands’ expansions.
However, reaching out to an influencer and asking them to endorse on behalf of a brand is not a simple task. Proper research must get done to identify the right influencers is essential to connect to the customers or audience that a brand wants to join. So, to do so, a brand must establish the goals and plan strategies to maximize its influencer campaigning efforts. Besides, the brand must utilize the contents created by the Influencer to expect optimal results.
Here is an outline of the much required critical concerns a brand needs to keep in mind on the influencer marketing approach. Besides, use the below-mentioned notes as a guide to building a robust, profitable influencer marketing plan.
Be Specific with the Goals
Outline the goals or expected outcomes after an influencer campaign.
- Create KPIs, do SMART Analysis, predetermine ROI
- Plan the budgets, Prepare the promotional contents to build Awareness among the followers of the Influencer
Identify the Influencer Network
- Choose the Influencer who fits to promote the brand
- Use hashtags of the top posts across social media
- Check if the Influencer has a massive following with genuine followers or not
- Customize the content as per the type or industry of the Influencer
- Generate qualified leads and boost engagements
Proposal for Influencer engagement
Engage with an Influencer and be credible, even influencer checks for credibility before promoting it.
- use content linking to the influencer posts
- use backlinks to other social media platforms along with influencers’ content
- retweet or like the brand-related content posted by Influencer
- always repost for more followers
Develop owned, paid, and earned Influencer strategies
Earned: Maintain timely posts and messaging through a PR Team and Influencers who use social media exclusively for their followers.
Paid: Check for the quality of the content, posts frequency, and total reach while doing Paid Influencer promotions.
Owned: Use self-owned blogs, website, social media platforms for creating Awareness on the product. Use the Marketing and Sales teams, Subject experts as Influencers within the organization.
Measure the Influencer Marketing Impact:
Ensure that the campaign goals get fulfilled. Also, check for the related metrics like engagement, website traffic, Impact of Influencer. Plan more social relationships for engaging with more Influencer to project brand credibility and image.